Skylar D. Brooks is a litigator in the San Francisco office of Munger, Tolles & Olson. Her practice focuses on complex commercial and class action litigation.
- Airbnb in a lawsuit brought by a real estate investment trust company alleging that Airbnb interfered with its lease agreements and aided and abetted trespass.
- A major financial services institution in various matters, including alleged whistleblower class actions under the Dodd-Frank Act, and a putative collective and class action asserting the misclassification of sales representatives.
- AmeriGas Propane in a putative consumer class action related to customer pricing.
- A senior executive in connection with government investigations and multidistrict securities litigation.
Ms. Brooks received her J.D. from Stanford Law School, where she served as editor-in-chief of the Stanford Journal of International Law. She graduated cum laude from Yale University with a B.A. in political science.
Before joining Munger Tolles, Ms. Brooks clerked for Judge Kimberly J. Mueller in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California. During law school, Ms. Brooks externed for Judge Lucy H. Koh in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
- Stanford Law School (J.D., 2015); editor-in-chief, Stanford Journal of International Law
- Yale University (B.A., cum laude, 2011); distinction in political science
Bar Admissions : California
Rate : $$$