Mr. Slava Hazin concentrates his practice in commercial and real estate litigation, including trial and appellate practice.
He has litigated a wide variety of commercial matters including business and partnership disputes, contract and lease issues, disputes involving cooperatives and condominiums, title insurance claims, commercial and residential foreclosures and bankruptcy matters.
As the president of his condominium building, Mr. Hazin has practical and legal experience in litigating and resolving the most complex cases involving cooperatives and condominiums.
- Vassar College, B.A., 1988
- London School of Economics, General Certificate, 1986
- New York Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1991
- 1992, New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- Since 2009, Mr. Hazin has served as the President of the Board of Managers of the Avery Condominium
Rate : $$$$