Sol Eppel provides strategic counsel to clients facing complex regulatory matters and government-related investigations and litigation. In particular, he advises on matters related to cybersecurity and data privacy, including PCI DSS forensic investigations. His experience also includes providing advice on matters before various committees of the US Congress.
While attending law school, Mr. Eppel served as a summer associate at the firm, and a law clerk at the Stanford Law School Prosecution Clinic and the US Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia.
- JD, Stanford University Law School, 2014
- MA, Georgetown University, School of Foreign Service, 2013
- AB, Brown University, 2010
ADMISSIONS : District of Columbia, New York
- The Hon. Cheryl A. Krause, US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2015 – 2016
- The Hon. Mark L. Wolf, US District Court for the District of Massachusetts, 2014 – 2015
Rate : $$$$