Sonul (Sony) Rao has assisted with a wide range of commercial litigation matters, including helping to file procedural motions, engaging in document review, and researching pretrial discovery-related issues.
In her former role as a law clerk, she helped resolve settlement disputes and researched and drafted legal opinions. She takes pride in pairing an innovative problem-solving approach with top-knotch writing skills to draft concise and effective communication to clients and judges alike.
Sony is committed to pro bono legal work and has worked on matters involving civil rights, immigration law, and constitutional law issues.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2016
- Duke University, B.A., 2013
- New College – Oxford University, Summer Program, 2012
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$