Spencer H. Brown focuses his practice on government contracts and construction-related matters. Prior to joining the firm, Spencer was an associate at a litigation law firm based in Atlanta, Georgia where he litigated general liability claims including automobile, trucking, premises, and security claims and successfully defended physicians, nurses, and healthcare entities.
While attending law school, Spencer served as Articles Editor of the Georgia Law Review. He was a judicial clerk to the Honorable Timothy C. Batten in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia and an intern to the Honorable Jacob A. Walker in the Lee County Circuit Court in Auburn, Alabama. Spencer was an intern in the Office of Senator Saxby Chambliss in Washington, D.C. He also served as a research assistant for Professors Mehrsa Baradaran and Dan T. Coenen.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. (2016)with honors
- Auburn University, B.A., Political Science, Minor in Business (2013) summa cum laude
- Georgia (2016)
- Superior Court of Georgia (2016)
- Georgia State Courts (2016)
- Supreme Court of Georgia (2016)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia – Honorable Timothy C. Batten, Sr. (Aug 2016-Aug 2017)
Rate : $$$