Spencer Gheen is an attorney in the firm’s Environmental & Natural Resources and Litigation & Dispute Resolution practices. He represents clients in regulatory and litigation matters, including disputes over hazardous waste cleanup under CERCLA and MTCA; negotiations over the allocation of remediation costs for complex contaminated sites; claims for indemnity arising out of environmental liabilities; permit compliance; Clean Water Act litigation; and toxic tort and product liability litigation.
Spencer also has experience litigating commercial matters and has assisted clients in the energy sector with transactional, regulatory and corporate governance matters.
- J.D., Willamette University College of Law (magna cum laude), 2010
- B.A., Gonzaga University, 2004
- Washington, 2010
- U.S. District Court
- 9th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals
- King County Bar Association, Environmental and Land Use Section
- Washington State Bar Association, Environmental and Land Use Section
- Seattle Clemency Project, Pro Bono Attorney
- Foster Pepper PLLC, Associate, 2017-Present
- Lee Smart, P.S., Inc., Associate Attorney, 2012-2016
- Oregon Court of Appeals, Judicial Law Clerk, 2010-2012
- Oregon Department of Justice, Appellate Law Clerk, 2009
Rate : $$$