Stacey D. Adams is an experienced litigator who concentrates her practice on the representation of employers in labor and employment matters before federal and state courts and agencies. Her experience covers a full spectrum of litigation in both single plaintiff and class action contexts, including : Harassment, discrimination and whistleblower lawsuits, Restrictive covenant, unfair competition and trade secret actions, Wrongful termination claims.
Through the effective use of mediation, discovery and motion practice, Stacey has successfully represented management-side clients through all facets of pre-trial litigation.
She has also established an impressive track record for her clients, both through summary judgment victories and by prevailing at trial and arbitration. In addition, Stacey has a significant appellate practice – including prevailing before the New Jersey Supreme Court.
She provides anti-harassment and diversity training, has conducted numerous harassment investigations, and has negotiated and prepared employment and separation agreements that range from hiring high-level executives to large-scale layoffs. Her clients range from Fortune 100 companies to closely-held corporations and public entities.
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 1998
- B.A., The George Washington University, 1995
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Appointed, District VB Ethics Committee, Supreme Court of New Jersey, 2016-2020
- Member, Board of Directors, Gala Co-Chair, Women’s Leadership, New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Lawyers Advisory Committee, U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$