Stacey L. Blecher is Counsel in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. She specializes in employment counseling with a focus on FCRA and other background check laws. Prior to joining Seyfarth Shaw, Ms. Blecher served as in-house Counsel and Assistant General Counsel at JPMorgan Chase where she handled a wide variety of employment and benefits-related litigation and counselled human resources, employee relations and line of business management teams on employment-related issues.
Ms. Blecher’s pro bono work has included volunteering as a Small Claims Arbitrator with the Civil Court of the City of New York. She also volunteers with the NY Lawyers for the Public Interest. Ms. Blecher has been co-chair of the Cornell Alumni Admission Ambassadors Network for Committee #25 (Stuyvesant High School) for nearly 20 years.
She also sits on the Board of Directors for the Give Back Foundation, a volunteer group whose mission is to help local individuals and families within surrounding Central Jersey counties who have had temporary setbacks.
- J.D., New England Law – Boston, magna cum laude
- Technical Coordinating Editor, New England Law Review
- B.S. Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University
- Cornell Alumni Admission Ambassadors Network for Committee #25 (Stuyvesant High School), Co-Chair
- Board of Directors for the Give Back Foundation
Rate : $$$