Stacey L. Callaghan concentrates her practice on transactional and business issues affecting healthcare providers. Stacey assists health systems, hospitals, physician organizations, and private equity clients in corporate governance and transactions, fraud and abuse issues, and functional and regulatory considerations related to telehealth, as well as privacy matters and HIPAA compliance.
She also counsels clients on business disputes, with an emphasis on contract law and covenants not to compete.
- J.D., Notre Dame Law School, 2012, cum laude, CALI Awards: Business Torts, Deposition Skills; Executive Notes Editor, Journal of Legislation; Appellate Moot Court
- B.A., DePauw University, Psychology, 2009, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys, Member
Rate : $$$