Stacey Clark is a senior partner in the firm’s Veterans Legal Group. She has dedicated her entire legal career to assisting disabled veterans and citizens in obtaining disability benefits owed to them by the Veterans’ and Social Security Administrations. As a lifetime resident of Florida, Stacey attended the University of Florida where she received a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts degree, both with honors, in 2000.
Ms. Clark also attended the University of Florida College of Law, where she graduated with honors in 2003. During her time in law school, she received three book awards, and authored a publication in the Journal of Technology Law and Policy.
She began her legal career representing the disabled in claims for Social Security disability benefits. After finding that many of her clients were veterans who also needed assistance with claims for Veterans’ benefits, she obtained her accreditation with the Veterans’ Administration and commenced her Veterans’ Benefits practice, which has included representing veterans before the Veterans Administration, Board of Veterans Appeals, the Court of Appeals for Veterans’ Claims, and other federal courts.
Upon joining Morgan & Morgan, Ms. Clark’s knowledge, expertise and experience were instrumental in spearheading the development and growth of the firm’s Veterans’ Benefits practice. She has also spoken at conferences and seminars, including Mass Torts Made Perfect and Practice Made Perfect, in order to educate other attorneys regarding this practice area.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D.,2003
- Nova Southeastern University, 2000-2001
- University of Florida, B.A.,2000
- Florida Bar, 2003 to Present
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2005 to Present
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans’ Claims, 2011 to Present
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2012 to Present
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives, 2010 to Present
- National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates, 2013 to Present
- Cambridge Who’s Who, Lifetime Member; VIP Member of the Year, 2010-2011
- Board of Directors for Jacksonville Area Legal Aid, 2018 to Present; External Affairs Committee Chair, 2018 to Present
Rate : $$$