Stacey Halpern focuses her practice on all aspects of complex commercial and residential real estate sales and acquisitions, financing, and related transactions. She also has extensive experience in commercial leasing transactions, including drafting and negotiating office, retail, industrial, and wireless leases.
She has represented clients in connection with the acquisitions and financings of Assisted Living Facilities (ALF’s) in Florida and office buildings and other commercial properties located throughout the United States. Ms. Halpern represents lenders and borrowers in an array of financing transactions, including CMBS financing, leasehold financings, mezzanine financing, loan restructures and workouts, forbearance agreements, loan sales, and all other loan documentation. She has lectured on numerous aspects of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC).
Ms. Halpern also has experience in the wireless real estate industry, including representing service carriers and cable, Internet, and alarm providers in leases and other agreements with developers, homeowners’ associations, and condominium associations.
- Emory University School of Law, JD (2001)
- University of Florida, BS, Journalism (1998)
Admissions : Florida
- Ongoing representation of clients in the acquisitions, financing and operation of assisted living facilities.
- Ongoing representation of a law firm with its office leasing, acquisition and expansions throughout the State of Florida and in conjunction with local counsel, in the Southeast.
- Ongoing representation of a South Florida hospital district in its office and retail leasing, including negotiating its urgent care leases for stand-alone out-parcels and various lease documentation as both landlord and tenant in office buildings.
- Represented the developer of a large golf course community in West Palm Beach, Florida, in connection with the re-platting of its three golf courses and other golf club property. The replat of the golf courses and golf club property was done in conjunction with the conveyance by the developer of all the golf club property to the equity club members.
Professional Activities : Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Executive Board of the Pine Crest School PA
- Member, Florida Assisted Living Association
Rate : $$$