Stacey Sutton is an experienced commercial litigator who focuses her practice on business dispute resolution. Stacey is the telecommunications industry group leader. Stacey also has extensive experience and knowledge in the area of Florida education law, with a unique understanding of and familiarity with charter school law.
Stacey has represented Fortune 500 clients in various industries in a wide range of significant state and federal litigation and arbitration matters including representing wireless carriers in litigation and arbitration involving breach of contract, intellectual property claims, consumer issues, and other matters.
She has successfully litigated Florida charter school issues in state and federal courts, as well as in administrative proceedings, and currently acts as advisory counsel to a number of very successful charter schools.
- St. John’s University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1999)
- Syracuse University (B.S., 1991)
- Law Clerk,The Honorable James H. Coleman, Supreme Court of New Jersey (1999-2000)
- Judicial Intern to The Honorable Allyne R. Ross, United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York (1998)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Vice Chair, Judicial Administration and Evaluation Committee
- American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- International Committee Member
- Legislative Committee Member
- Women’s Foundation of Palm Beach County
- Raise the Bar Steering Committee Member
- Founding Board Member, Supporters of the Pre-Law Magnet, Inc.
- Emeritus Member, Craig S. Barnard Inns of Court
Rate : $$$$