Stacey Prince-Troutman works with individuals and families in probate, trusts and estates, and transfer tax controversy matters and has significant experience working with business owners and professional athletes.
Stacey focuses her practice on administering estates and trusts; planning for wealth transfer and transfer tax minimization; preparing gift and estate tax returns; drafting sophisticated estate plan documents; drafting documents related to the formation, management, and succession of closely held entities; asset protection planning; and forming and obtaining tax exempt-status for 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
Active in the community and profession, Stacey frequently speaks on asset protection topics as well as conducting seminars on estate planning issues. She is a past member of the board of directors for the Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida.
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2002
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2001, cum laude
- B.S.B.A., University of Florida, Finance, 1998, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Probate Rules Committee, Member
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, and Tax Law Sections, Member
- Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$