Stacy Tees focuses her practice on all aspects of workers’ compensation law, including conducting and participating in the deposition of medical experts and fact witnesses, advising clients in preparation for litigation, and the presentation of matters before workers’ compensation judges, the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Appeal Board, and Commonwealth Court. Stacy represents employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
An active member of the American Bar Association’s Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section, Stacy is chair of its Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability Committee and a former membership vice vhair of that committee.
Stacy is a past member of the Board of Governors of the Philadelphia Bar Association and has held numerous positions with the Workers’ Compensation Section of the organization, including co-chair, secretary, silent auction chair, and section representative to the Board of Governors. She was a member of the executive committee of the Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel from 2009 to 2012.
- Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- American Bar Association: Chair, Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability Committee, Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1991
Rate : $$$