Stacy L. Foster is an associate in King & Spalding’s Mass Tort and Toxic Tort and Product Liability practices. Stacy focuses her practice in the areas of complex civil litigation and products liability defense. Stacy has experience defending Fortune 500 corporations in multi-district litigation and state-wide coordinated proceedings.
She earned her J.D. from Loyola Law School where she was a member of the Scott Moot Court Honors Board and served as a staff member on the International & Comparative Law Review.
Stacy served as a Judicial extern for the Honorable Fred Woods of the California Second District Court of Appeal. Prior to that, Stacy participated in a summer externship for the Honorable Geraldine Mund for the Central District of California Bankruptcy Court.
- J.D., Loyola Law School
- B.A., Economics, University of California-Los Angeles
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$$