Stacy Paek is a partner in the downtown Los Angeles office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. A member of the firm’s Real Estate department, Ms. Paek handles a variety of commercial real estate transactions on behalf of private funds, financial institutions, pension funds, insurance companies and other companies.
Ms. Paek’s experience includes acquisitions and dispositions of commercial, industrial, retail, hospitality, multi-family residential and development properties throughout the United States. Ms. Paek also represents clients in all aspects of real estate financing, including permanent, construction and securitized mortgage loans, joint venture and mezzanine financing, loan workouts and restructurings, credit facilities, multi-property loan portfolios, loan modifications, defeasances, and loan assumptions.
In addition, Ms. Paek assists clients in the organization, formation and restructuring of business entities, including special purpose and bankruptcy remote entities, as well as all aspects of due diligence matters Ms. Paek sits on the board of the Los Angeles Conservancy, which is dedicated to the preservation of Los Angeles’ historic buildings.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law (2004)
- B.A., University of Washington (2001)
- Representation of purchaser in $950 million corporate merger and asset acquisition of public real estate investment trust owning 73 office and industrial properties throughout Western United States.
- Representation of purchaser in $222 million acquisition of high-end luxury hotel and related facilities, including world-class golf course designated as Tournament Players Course by PGA Tour.
- Representation of borrower in loan workout of $400 million loan encumbering 24 properties in six states.
- Representation of lender in deed in lieu agreement and subsequent loan sale of $89 million first priority loan encumbering 355,705 square foot Class A Tower in the Pacific Northwest.
Rate : $$$