In 1973, Attorney Stan Casper obtained his J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall. The same year, he was admitted to the California State and Federal Bars. In 1977, he was admitted to practice in the U.S. Supreme Court.
Attorney Casper is a past President of the Contra County Bar Association. In addition, he is Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Formerly an instructor in “Trial Practice” at Boalt Hall, Attorney Casper continues to lecture to practicing attorneys.
He is a founding partner of Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook, a firm with more than 40 years of experience in the representation of clients who have been injured due to the negligence of others.
As a partner, Attorney Casper has decades of experience in handling a wide variety of personal injury cases and in obtaining successful results on behalf of his clients. Attorney Casper currently advises Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook on the firm’s cases in an ‘of counsel’ capacity.
- California, 1973
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1974
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1977
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1977
- University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, Berkeley, California, J.D. – 1973
- Cornell University, B.A. – 1970
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, President, 1983 – Present
- State Bar of California, Member
- Contra Costa Barristers Association, Member, Board of Directors, 1979 – 1984
- Contra Costa Barristers Association, President, 1982 – 1983
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
Rate : $$$$