Stan Johnson is a partner in our Phoenix office and focuses his broad-based commercial real estate practice on representing clients in acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, development, land banking and financing.
Stan has a proven track record of effectively supervising legal teams in all stages of real estate transactions, from agreement negotiation and drafting, due diligence and feasibility analysis, to execution and closing.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member, Habitat for Humanity Central Arizona
- Member, State Bar of Arizona, Real Estate Property Section
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, Wills for Heroes Foundation
- University of Utah, Order of the Coif, Utah Law Review, 2002
- Brigham Young University, B.S., 1999
Rate : $$$