Starling Underwood is an E- Discovery Attorney with Kilpatrick Townsend’s LitSmart® E-Discovery Team. With more than eight years of experience in commercial litigation, Starling brings a wide variety of expertise to e-discovery.
With Kilpatrick, Starling has conducted numerous document reviews in a variety of practice areas, including trademark and patent infringement, complex business litigation, financial services and due diligence, Native American, government investigations, labor and employment, cybersecurity and data privacy.
Starling assists in the management of document review teams, develops review protocols, conducts high level QC and privilege review, and ensures the accurate, efficient and cost effective review of electronic documents.
Prior to joining the firm, Starling worked as an associate with several full service law firms focusing on commercial litigation and counseling, and specifically labor and employment, federal civil forfeiture, debt collection, landlord tenant, real estate, and commercial disputes. He represented clients in mediation, arbitrations, and before appellate courts.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law, J.D. (2009)
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro, B.S. (2006) cum laude
- North Carolina (2009)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for Multi-District Litigation
Rate : $$$$