Stefan F. Tucker represents entrepreneurs and professionals in business and real estate transactions. Stef’s practice encompasses mergers and acquisitions, entity planning, structuring and formation, asset protection and preservation, family business planning, and wealth preservation.
In addition, he has extensive experience in federal and state income, estate, and gift taxation, including tax audits. Stef’s clients look to him to apply his breadth of experience and general knowledge in arriving at solutions to a wide range of business-oriented problems and in structuring complex business arrangements and transactions.
- J.D.Order of the CoifUniversity of Michigan Law School1963
- B.B.A.University of Michigan1960
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia
Professional Memberships :
- Member, American Bar Association, Section of Taxation; member, Task Force on Tax System Restructuring; past chair, 1998 – 1999
- Member, District of Columbia Bar, Division of Taxation; past member, Division of Taxation Steering Committee
- Member, American Law Institute
- Member, American College of Tax Counsel
- Adjunct professor, Georgetown University Law Center, 1990 – 2015
- Adjunct professor, University of Michigan Law School, 2010 – present
Rate : $$$$