Stefani R. Williams is an associate in the Dallas office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the Healthcare Practice. Her practice consists of representing healthcare institutions and medical providers in suits stemming from care provided at nursing facilities, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals, clinical laboratories, and correctional facilities with respect to claims of professional liability, healthcare or medical malpractice liability, premises liability, and wrongful death.
She has over 10 years of litigation experience ranging from medical malpractice, civil rights, torts, personal injury, family, and legislative law. Along with her litigation and trial experience, she has successfully resolved numerous appellate matters. Her past experience includes representing the City of Dallas in an array of legal matters, representing the State of Texas and its different agencies, and overseeing Texas legislative matters as a legislative aide.
Upon completing law school, she clerked for the Honorable Cheryl Johnson with the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals. Ms. Williams has successfully litigated cases in both federal and state court, and has been admitted to practice in all Texas federal districts court and the U.S. 5th Court of Appeals. She is also an adjunct professor.
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Juris Doctor, May 2007
- Florida A&M University, Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice with a minor in Military Science, magna cum laude, 2002
- State Bar Admissions, Texas
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Courts,
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- The New Roundtable, Member
Rate : $$$$