Stefanie Phillips is an associate in the Miami office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the General Liability Practice. She is licensed to practice in state and federal courts in both New York and Florida, and specializes in the defense of negligent security, products liability, premises liability, wrongful death, catastrophic injury, ADA, and motor vehicle accident cases.
She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law where she taught law to high school students and was a member of the trial team. Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Stefanie practiced at litigation firms in Miami and was a Mass Tort litigation associate in New York City.
- University of Miami, Juris Doctor
- University of Tampa, Bachelor of Science
- State Bar Admissions, Florida, New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$