Stefano Batista-Cagan is a passionate advocate for victims of negligence. Stefano focuses his practice in the area of personal injury. He is committed to litigating aggressively and effectively in order to obtain the maximum award possible for his clients.
He received a Bachelor of Science from Florida State University, graduating Cum Laude before obtaining his J.D. from Stetson University College of Law. During Stefano’s time at Stetson, he interned in the firm’s Tampa office where he dealt mostly with securities fraud, class action lawsuits, and personal injury matters.
After his experiences, he knew he wanted to fight for those that have been wronged and taken advantage of by large corporations and insurance companies. After joining the Orlando office, he has worked rigorously advocating on behalf of his clients against the powerful. Mr. Batista-Cagan is admitted to practice in the State of Florida and the Middle District of Florida.
- Florida State University, Psychology and Political Science, 2011
- Stetson University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2014
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society and National Society of Collegiate Scholars at Florida State University
- Stetson University College of Law Advocacy Team
- Vice President of the Hispanic Bar Association and Treasurer of the Bankruptcy Society
Rate : $$$$