Stephane D. Nguyen is a partner at the firm whose practice focuses on business transactional law, with an emphasis on real estate and corporate transactions and matters. Stephane has extensive experience with acquisitions, dispositions, financings and joint ventures of real estate-based assets and businesses, as well as the development of real estate-based projects, including power generation and transmission facilities, hotels, shopping centers, mixed-use projects and master planned communities. Stephane represents developers, owners, financiers, buyers and sellers of these projects and businesses.
- Loyola Law School, 2001, J.D.
- University of California, San Diego, 1998, B.S., Biochemistry
Professional Admissions & Qualifications : California
- Financings (construction and long-term) of power generation projects. This includes construction and long term debt financing of wind, solar and geothermal power generation facilities and solar power generation facilities.
- Siting, right-of-way acquisition, entitlement and development of transmission projects – including stand-alone transmission projects and generator tie lines. This includes the on-going development of a 110 plus mile privately-owned transmission line in Southern California, which crosses Bureau of Land Management (BLM) owned, local government owned property and privately owned property.
- Assemblage, acquisition and joint venture of a 1,000+ acre master planned community in Southern California that includes over 1,000 residential lots, retail, hospital and a golf course.
- Entitlement (including a community facilities district and development agreement with the local municipality) and disposition to an affiliate of a Middle-Eastern sovereign wealth fund of a 230+ acre mixed use project in Southern California.
- Acquisition, joint venture, entitlement and development of an 80+ acre mixed use project in Southern California, which includes retail and high density residential.
- Assemblage, acquisition and joint venture of a 13+ acre mixed use project in Phoenix, Arizona that includes hotel and retail.
- Represented a Japanese hotel company in connection with the site acquisition and development of a hotel project in Torrance, California.
- Disposition of home building business, with portfolio of 4 separate master planned communities under development, to a major U.S. homebuilder.
Rate : $$$