Stephanie Russo advises healthcare providers regarding healthcare operations, compliance, transactions, litigation issues, peer review, credentialing and medical staff issues, bioethics, HIPAA, EMTALA, Stark, anti-kickback, government investigations and subpoenas, and commercial litigation.
She has represented one of the nation’s largest providers of healthcare services since 1999. Ms. Russo is board certified as a specialist in health law by The Florida Bar. Certification is the highest level of recognition by The Florida Bar of the competency and experience of attorneys in the areas of law approved for certification by the Supreme Court of Florida.
- University of Miami School of Law, JD, cum laude (1996)
- Rutgers University, BA, Psychology (1992)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Member and Past Chair, The Florida Bar
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Past Member, Florida Academy of Healthcare Attorneys
Rate : $$$