Stephanie Arias-Marruffo is an associate in the Corporate/M&A Practice Group in Baker McKenzie’s Mexico City office. She has been a member of the Firm since 2008. Ms. Arias-Marruffo’s practice focuses on M&A, general corporate law and foreign investment.
She has a strong background in the legal aspects of joint ventures, strategic alliances and corporate reorganizations. Ms. Arias-Marruffo is also experienced in due diligence processes, foreign investment, preparing and implementing agreements, and all types of general corporate matters.
Education : University Iberoamericana (J.D.) (2010)
Admissions : Mexico (2008)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented a leading pharmaceutical company in a highly valued deal involving the implementation of the separation of its business.
- Advised a leading beer producer and marketer for the US market and a leading premium wine company on Mexican law aspects of the proposed acquisition of the world’s largest brewer glass production plant.
- Assisting a leading pharmaceutical multinational in an internal restructure and with the acquisition process of the world’s leading provider of injectable drugs.
- Assisted a retailer with more than 800 US pawnshops in the sale of several locations.
- Assisted a multinational company in their start-up in Mexico for a Formula 1 project.
- Represented a major manufacturer of synthetic corks and its business partner, in the acquisition of a Mexican and US manufacturing group entity.
Rate : $$$