Stephanie N. Bedard focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Bedard was a judicial clerk to the Honorable Virginia Emerson Hopkins in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama in Birmingham, Alabama. While attending law school, Ms. Bedard worked as a summer associate for the firm in 2015.
During the summer of 2014, she served as a law clerk in the Special Proceedings Division of the U.S. Attorneys’ Office in Washington, D.C. While in law school, she served as President and previously as Vice President of Virginia Law Women and was Assistant Special Projects Editor and a member of the Managing Board of the Virginia Law & Business Review.
Prior to law school, Ms. Bedard worked as a legislative assistant for a member of Congress in Washington, D.C. and was responsible for legislation involving healthcare, energy, the environment, agriculture, education, labor, and technology.
Ms. Bedard is conversational in French.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D. (2016)
- University of Virginia, B.A., English and French (2011) with high distinction
- Georgia (2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (2017)
- Supreme Court of Georgia (2018)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama – Honorable Virginia Emerson Hopkins (Aug 2016-Aug 2017)
Rate : $$$$