Stephanie Sojung Choo represents both U.S. and international clients in domestic and cross-border transactions in connection with mergers and acquisitions, strategic investments, private equity transactions and related corporate and securities law matters.
Ms. Choo also represents emerging companies in general corporate matters, including equity formation issues and ongoing requirements under corporation laws.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2012
- Columbia University, B.A., 2007
Bar Admissions :
- New York
- New Jersey
Representative Matters :
- Represented several buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions for public and private technology companies.
- Represented several private equity firms in connection with acquisitions, sales, and investments of portfolio companies.
Memberships and Affiliations :
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley, Member
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Member
- Korean American Bar Association of Northern California, Member
Rate : $$$$