South Hope Street 550Los Angeles 90071 CA US
Is this your profile?Claim it now.Make sure your information is up to date.
South Hope Street 550Los Angeles 90071 CA US Get directions
Array ( [_filled] => Array (  => 0 ) [_featured] => Array (  => 0 ) [_submitting_key] => Array (  => 5ce8d248aff48 ) [_job_title] => Array (  => Stephanie Der ) [geolocation_lat] => Array (  => 34.0497206 ) [geolocation_long] => Array (  => -118.2556317 ) [geolocation_formatted_address] => Array (  => 550 S Hope St #2000, Los Angeles, CA 90071, USA ) [geolocation_street_number] => Array (  => 550 ) [geolocation_street] => Array (  => South Hope Street ) [geolocation_city] => Array (  => Los Angeles ) [geolocation_state_short] => Array (  => CA ) [geolocation_state_long] => Array (  => California ) [geolocation_postcode] => Array (  => 90071 ) [geolocation_country_short] => Array (  => US ) [geolocation_country_long] => Array (  => United States ) [geolocated] => Array (  => 1 ) [_job_location] => Array (  => 550 South Hope Street, Suite 2000 Los Angeles, CA 90071 ) [_job_description] => Array (  => Stephanie S. Der’s practice focuses on labor and employment law matters. Stephanie’s practice focuses on representing employers in labor and employment litigation. Stephanie has experience defending a wide range of single plaintiff claims, including those under the Fair Employment and Housing Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, and American with Disabilities Act. In addition, she has experience with class action litigation involving overtime, misclassification, meal and rest break, reimbursement, and other wage-related issues. Stephanie is also an adjunct professor at Loyola Law School, where she teaches legal research. Experience:
- Defended retail and professional services clients against class action claims under the FLSA and California Labor Code.
- Handled public accessibility cases under Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act and analogous California accessibility laws for retail and food service clients.
- Defended retail clients in single-plaintiff wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and retaliation actions.
- Advised clients on California accessibility issues.
- Represented pro bono clients including charter schools, domestic violence victims, and adopting families.
- MLIS, UCLA Graduate School of Education and Information Studies, 2011
- JD, UCLA School of Law, 2005
- BA, University of California, Los Angeles, 2002
- Member, California Bar, Labor and Employment Law Section