Stephanie Ambs’ practice includes complex commercial and bankruptcy litigation. She represents creditors, debtors, and equity interests in Chapter 11 bankruptcy, defendants and plaintiffs in commercial and insolvency litigation in state and federal court, and assignees and creditors in state court proceedings.
Stephanie also has experience representing clients in disputes involving contracts, business torts, lender liability, fraudulent transfers, and secured transactions. Stephanie served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Arthur B. Briskman and the Honorable Karen S. Jennemann in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2011)
- University of Florida (B.A., cum laude, 2007)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section
- Member, Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Member, Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association
- Orlando Economic Partnership, Central Florida Young Professionals Advisory Council
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Programing Chair, IWIRC – Florida Network
- Associate, Smith Hulsey & Busey, Bankruptcy and Litigation Groups, Jacksonville, FL (2011-2014)
- Judicial Extern, U. S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida, the Honorable Arthur B. Briskman and the Honorable Karen S. Jennemann, Orlando, FL (2010)
Rate : $$$