Stephanie Edinger provides transactional and strategic advice to companies engaged in the development, purchase, and sale of a broad variety of energy and infrastructure projects, with an emphasis on renewable and thermal generating projects and oil and gas pipelines and midstream facilities.
Her extensive experience in the energy industry allows her to assist project sponsors in developing and negotiating their key project development contracts. She also assists her energy clients to structure and implement complex transactions, including asset and membership interest sales, acquisitions, and joint ventures.
Stephanie’s project experience background covers the full lifecycle of energy projects, from early-stage development through construction, financing, and acquisition or divestiture. Her transactional work includes helping clients to develop and build wind energy facilities, solar energy projects, natural gas-fired and peaking power plants, coal-fired power plants, battery energy storage projects, biomass projects, natural gas processing facilities, and natural gas and crude oil pipelines.
- Power Industry Transactions
- Construction Services Agreements
- Development Services Agreements
- Equipment Supply Agreements
- Management Services Agreements
- Shared Facilities Agreements
- Oil & Gas Industry Transactions
- Connection Agreements
- Gathering, Processing and Transportation Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Terminal Services and Storage Agreements
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1998
- Northwestern University, B.A., 1991
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Women’s Energy Network, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$