Stephanie Gero’s practice focuses on real estate and business transactions. Stephanie earned her Juris Doctor at the University of Washington School of Law, graduating with honors. While attending law school, she was an associate editor-in-chief for the Washington Journal of Environmental Law & Policy and obtained valuable legal and business experience by working at PACCAR, Inc.
Before law school, Stephanie earned her business essentials certificate at the University of Washington Michael G. Foster School of Business.
- University of Washington School of Law
- Juris Doctor, with Honors, 2018
- Washington Journal of Environmental Law & Policy, Associate Editor-in-Chief
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence
- University of Washington Michael G. Foster School of Business
- Business Essentials Certificate, 2014
- University of Washington
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication, Summa Cum Laude, 2014
- Phi Beta Kappa, 2014
Professional and Community Activities :
- Washington State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$