Stephanie Heilborn is a partner in the Private Client Services Department and leads the International Private Client Services group. Stephanie counsels some of the world’s wealthiest families and largest financial institutions in the implementation of complex tax-planning strategies, international estate planning and trust administration as well as fiduciary litigation.
She assists in the formation and provision of corporate tax advice to private foundations and other tax-exempt organizations. She also has experience in forming and advising domestic and international family offices regarding estate and tax planning.
Stephanie frequently lectures and writes on estate-planning topics and has been quoted by The New York Times and Forbes. She has served as an Adjunct Associate Professor of Law at Brooklyn Law School.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2000
- Student Editor-In-Chief, The Tax Lawyer, 1999-2000
- London School of Economics and Political Science, M.Sc., 1996
Admissions & Qualifications : New York, New Jersey
Court Admissions : U.S. District Court, New Jersey
- American College of Trust & Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- New York State Bar Association, Trust and Estates Law Section
- New York City Bar Association, Estate & Gift Tax Committee, 2007-2009
- Milton Resnick and Pat Passlof Foundation, Trustee
Rate : $$$