Hendricks Law Firm PLLC is owned by NYC business lawyer Stephanie Hendricks, a business lawyer and litigator with over 17 years of experience handling business and litigation matters.
Stephanie competently, professionally, and efficiently provides legal guidance for starting and maintaining business operations, and she helps established business owners and entrepreneurs resolve their legal issues and move forward successfully.
Stephanie obtained incomparable legal training as a law clerk for a former Chief Justice of the Oregon Supreme Court and as an associate for one of the largest law firms in the Pacific Northwest before returning to New York in 2009. Hendricks Law Firm PLLC was established in 2010.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Nathan R. Sobel-Kings County American Inn of Court
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon: J.D. – 2002: Honors in Legal Research and Writing; Recipient of Trustee’s Scholarship; High Paper, Products Liability; Law Review Articles Editor
- Georgia State University: B.I.S. – 1997, Major: Pre-Law
Rate : $$$