Stephanie Goldfarb Herrera is a litigator in the San Francisco office of Munger, Tolles & Olson. Ms. Herrera focuses her practice on complex civil litigation, with a particular emphasis on legal challenges faced by the arts and entertainment and technology industries, including antitrust and copyright issues.
Key Representations :
- Disney, Lucasfilm and Marvel in a copyright infringement action against Redbox and related antitrust litigation.
- The J. Paul Getty Trust in commercial litigation relating to a potential acquisition and other matters relating to its antiquities collection.
- Intel Corporation in a shareholder class action relating to its acquisition of McAfee, Inc.
Ms. Herrera also maintains an active pro bono practice, with a particular focus on immigration and civil rights. Ms. Herrera has represented clients in a range of immigration proceedings, including clients pursuing asylum and special immigration juvenile status, and in a variety of civil rights matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Herrera clerked for Judge Michelle T. Friedland of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and Judge Carol Bagley Amon of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Before her clerkships, Ms. Herrera was a litigation associate with a major international law firm where she primarily represented clients in antitrust matters.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2014) Order of the Coif; executive editor, Michigan Law Review
- Yale University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2011) Phi Beta Kappa
Bar Admissions :
- New York
Rate : $$$