Stephanie E. Holden concentrates her practice on corporate litigation and general litigation matters.
Stephanie’s representative experience includes:
- Representing corporate clients in various commercial disputes, including shareholder disputes;
- Litigation on behalf of governmental self-insurance funds in connection with large-loss self-insurance claims;
- Representing a state board in connection with constitutional claims; and
- Oil and gas disputes, including litigation arising out of oil and gas leases and assignments and quiet title and lease cancellation.
Stephanie has experience in pleading and motion practice, all stages of discovery, contested hearings, prosecuting injunctions, mediations, and settlement negotiations.
During law school, Stephanie served as the president of the St. Thomas More Society, and was a legal extern for Department of Justice’s Office of Legal Policy in Washington, D.C., and for the Center for Appellate Litigation in New York.
Stephanie is an unabashed lover of literature. Her favorite writers include J.R.R. Tolkien, Jane Austen, George Eliot, Vergil, and John Keats.
- Yale University, BA
- Columbia Law School, JD
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court – Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Louisiana
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
Rate : $$$