Stephanie Roberts has particular experience in Section 337 investigations before the US International Trade Commission, and routinely represents clients in federal district courts and in appeals at the Federal Circuit.
She regularly assists clients with complex technical and intellectual property disputes involving patent infringement, trademark and trade dress infringement, copyright disputes, unfair competition, false designation of origin, antitrust, and breach of contract in a variety of different venues.
In addition, she has experience with proceedings at the US Patent and Trademark Office, including inter partes review proceedings and reexaminations. Stephanie also prepares and prosecutes patent applications before the USPTO, and provides freedom-to-operate opinions.
Stephanie handles matters across various industries and technical areas, including semiconductors, automotive, mechanical devices, software, and telecommunications.
She draws her technical experience from a decade work as an engineer and project manager for major semiconductor manufacturing and aerospace companies.
- Chair, IP Practices Division, IP Law Section, American Bar Association
- Membership Committee Liaison, IP Law Section, American Bar Association
- Chair, Membership, Federal Circuit Bar Association
- J.D., John Marshall Law School, 2008, Staff Editor, The Review of Intellectual Property Law
- B.S., University of Texas, Austin, 1996, Mechanical Engineering
Rate : $$$