Stephanie Gomes-Ganhão is an associate in the firm’s Health Law Practice Group and advises health care providers with respect to corporate and regulatory matters.
She also regularly assists clients with establishing compliance programs for early detection of data privacy concerns and guides clients through the data breach investigation and notification process when a breach has occurred. In addition, Stephanie is a member of the firm’s data privacy and protection team.
Prior to joining the firm, Stephanie served as a law clerk to the Honorable Dennis G. Eveleigh, Associate Justice of the Connecticut Supreme Court. While attending law school, Stephanie served as a legal intern for the Honorable Janet C. Hall, U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association: Health Law Section
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Health Care Compliance Association
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., 2015, summa cum laude
- Mount Holyoke College, B.A., 2012, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$