Stephanie S. Matar is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois. Her practice focuses on New York State Labor Law/construction litigation and general liability matters. Ms. Matar’s prior experience includes defending sports and recreational venues and operators, “big box” retail stores, construction and telecommunications companies, and premises owners and managers in premises liability litigation and personal injury matters.
- Hofstra Law School, Juris Doctor, 2012
- The George Washington University, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, Anthropology & International Affairs, 2008
- State Bar Admissions, New Jersey, New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$