Stephanie Priel is a member of the firm’s labor and employment practice. Ms. Priel’s practice covers a wide range of labor and employment matters in state and federal court, with a focus on class, collective and representative actions, and other complex employment disputes. She advises clients on claims regarding joint employment, off-the-clock work, and wage and hour issues.
Ms. Priel received her B.A. in Communications Studies from the University of Michigan in 2013. She received her J.D. in 2016 from the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, where she was a senior editor for the Southern California Law Review.Ms. Priel is a member of the Associates and Counsel Committee.
- Ms. Priel’s recent experience includes:
- Assisting clients in updating their employee handbooks for national and California compliance
- Conducting an internal investigation into sexual harassment complaints
- Representing a satellite service provider in defending twelve related, single-plaintiff actions by technicians alleging joint employment and other wage and hour violations under state and federal law
- J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2016
- B.A., University of Michigan, 2013
Rate : $$$