Stephanie Russ has 15 years of practical business experience with global franchisors in addition to her decade of experience as legal counsel for franchisors, advising them on the structuring and operation of their domestic and international franchise programs.
In her representation of start-up franchisors, she also assists with the development and implementation of operations and development programs and acts as all-around business adviser.
Stephanie focuses primarily on start-up and mid-market franchisors assisting them with their franchise registration and disclosure matters and their ongoing day-to-day franchise relationship matters with franchisees.
- Texas Wesleyan School of Law, n/k/a Texas A&M School of Law (J.D.) (2006)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (B.B.A. Finance) (1988)
- U.S. Supreme Court~United States (2011)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas~United States (2007)
- Texas~United States (2005)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Forum on Franchising
- International Franchise Association – Member
- Dallas Bar Association – Member
Rate : $$$