As Global Patent Operations Chief, Stephanie M. Sanders works closely with the Intellectual Property teams to continuously review and improve the firm’s Best of Class patent prosecution practice. Her work supports our attorneys as they partner with clients to create patent portfolios that are valuable offensive and defensive business assets.
Prior to joining the firm, Stephanie held the titles of Intellectual Property Training Manager and then Director of Intellectual Property Operations in the Washington, D.C. office of an international law firm.
Previously, she was an associate in the Washington, D.C. offices of two law firms where she handled patent prosecution and litigation matters. Stephanie is registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and also worked as a patent examiner at their office in northern Virginia.
- George Washington University Graduate School of Education and Human Development, Graduate Certificate in Career and Workforce Development (2011)
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D. (2005) with honors
- Binghamton University Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science, B.S., Computer Engineering (2001) cum laude
- District of Columbia (2007)
- New York (2006)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (2006)
Rate : $$$$