Stephanie A. Zabela concentrates her practice on commercial finance transactions, real estate matters, and general corporate law. She regularly represents lenders and borrowers in asset-based lending, cash-flow lending, acquisition financing, healthcare lending, real estate lending, multicurrency financing, and cross-border transactions.
Stephanie is experienced with specialty collateral, such as vessels, intellectual property, goods covered by certificates of title, and leasehold and fee interests in real estate. Additionally, she represents companies in corporate transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, and advises financial institutions on issues of regulatory compliance.
Outside of the office, Stephanie is a founding member of the Producer’s Guild, which is an auxiliary board of the Chicago Shakespeare Theater, and on the Board of Directors of the Illinois Association of Museums. She is also active in her community, serving on the Lombard Historical Commission and on the Board of Managers of the Lombard Historical Society.
As an undergraduate at the University of Notre Dame, Stephanie was a member of the Phi Beta Kappa and the Sigma Tau Delta honor societies.
- Representation of a lender in several real estate secured term loans to owners of medical office buildings, hospitals, residential rehabilitation facilities, and other healthcare-related real estate.
- Representation of a lender in working capital facilities to a mechanical, electrical, and plumbing contractor.
- Representation of a lender in term loans and revolving credit facilities to outpatient clinics and addiction treatment centers.
- Representation of a lender in term loans and revolving credit facilities to a chain of nursing homes and other assisted living facilities.
- New York University School of Law, JD, Staff Editor, New York University Journal of Legislation and Public Policy, 2007
- University of Notre Dame, BA, English, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Sigma Tau Delta, 2003
Admissions : Illinois
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Illinois Bar Association
Rate : $$$$