Stephen Mason protects and monetizes the innovation of world-beating companies that started in garages, spare bedrooms, and coffee shops. Stephen has more than 15 years of experience representing before the USPTO many of the market-leading technology companies in America.
As one of the few patent attorneys in Austin with full-time experience inside an early-stage technology startup, a significant portion of his practice is focused on early stage portfolio development (e.g., analyzing business plans and assisting in initial protection of critical assets), particularly using accelerated examination. His core skills include identifying the intellectual property that creates market value and using a deep knowledge of patent prosecution to secure assets.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Texas A&M University, B.S., Electrical Engineering, 1999
- Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Austin Intellectual Property Law Association
- Baylor Law Alumni Association
Rate : $$$