A member of Eastman & Smith, Stephen Roepke has over thirty-four years of experience in the practice of law and has served the Findlay-Hancock County region since 1981. His practice is focused on business/business owner planning; business related representation; estate planning, trust and probate administration; and real estate acquisition and development.
As a resident of Findlay and Hancock County, Mr. Roepke is committed to serving his community. He was actively involved in downtown development and major revisions to both the Findlay Zoning Ordinance and Findlay Income Tax. Mr. Roepke previously served as a church youth leader and coached youth sports. He is listed in Best Lawyers in America®.
- Duke University, J.D., 1981
- Bowling Green State University, B.A., cum laude, 1978
- Ohio 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- Provided general advice concerning the formation and operation of business ventures.
- Handled estate planning, trust and probate administration.
- Worked with the development of condominium projects in Findlay, Marion and Pickerington, Ohio.
- Organized limited liability companies engaged in the production of commercial motion pictures.
- Represented entities engaged in various roles in the construction process.
- Successfully challenged the re-zoning of real property in Marion Township, Hancock County, Ohio.
- Obtained damages for a business buyer resulting from reliance on seller representations.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Findlay-Hancock County Bar Association
- FHCBA Grievance Committee (past chairman)
- FHCBA Economic Development Committee
- Findlay-Hancock County Alliance’s Economic Development Council
- Findlay Downtown Area Association (past president)
- Downtown Findlay Business Enhancement Committee
- Findlay Noon Rotary Club
- Hancock County Chapter of the American Heart Association (past president)
Rate : $$$