Stephen Asoli is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets Group. Mr. Asoli joined Debevoise in 2015. He received his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania Law School and his Certificate in Management from the Wharton School of Business in 2015.
While in law school, Mr. Asoli was a senior editor for the University of Pennsylvania Law Review. He received his B.S.F.S., magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from the Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in 2011.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and HD Supply Waterworks in a $500 million offering of senior unsecured notes in connection with CD&R’s acquisition of HD Supply’s Waterworks Division, the largest distributor of waterworks products in the U.S.
- Envision Healthcare in the financing aspects of its $15 billion merger with AMSURG, creating one of the largest U.S. providers of specialty physicians and hospital-related services. This included $6.3 billion of committed debt financing.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2015, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2011, B.S.
- New Jersey
- New York
Rate : $$$$