Attorney Stephen Barber Plott provides personal attention and straight-forward legal advice.
As a sole practitioner, Attorney Plott personally handles every case. After practicing law for more than 25 years, Attorney Plott has the legal knowledge and experience that you want by your side.
Stephen B. Plott was born and raised in Portsmouth, Virginia. He is a former prosecutor and has practiced law in Virginia for over 25 years. Mr. Plott is currently serving clients in the Portsmouth, Suffolk, Isle of Wight, Sussex, Newport News, Hampton, Chesapeake, Norfolk and Virginia Beach jurisdictions.
- The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- James Madison University B.S. – 1985
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- VTLA (Virginia Trial Lawyers Assoc.)
- (VSB) Virginia State Bar, Criminal Law Section
- Virginia, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
Rate : $$$