Stephen Ball has successfully represented victims and consumers for almost thirty years in California and federal courts. He has been able to assist in trial those who have had their legal rights compromised by legal negligence or breach of fiduciary duty.
His legal malpractice clients have included heirs, corporate board members, injured minors, injured workers, homeowners, those injured in aviation accidents and trust beneficiaries.
Mr. Ball received his undergraduate education in biological sciences at the University of California, Santa Barbara in 1979 and thereafter went into business as a licensed contractor. He earned his law degree from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles in 1985 was admitted to practice in California that same year.
He has also been admitted to practice in federal court since 1987 and in the United States Court of Claims since 1991. Mr. Ball has been involved in a number of benchmark cases, including 43 Superior Court jury trials. He was featured in the Los Angeles Daily Journal’s litigator profile in May of 2000.
Stephen C. Ball has been selected as a Super Lawyer for the last 12 years in a row, from 2006 through 2017.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, J.D. – 1985
- Santa Barbara University, Santa Barbara, California, B.A. – 1979
- California, 1985
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1986
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1991
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member, 1992 – 2017
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1985 – 2017
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member, 1985 – 2017
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles, Member, 1985 – 2017
- 8th Street Lawyers, Member, 1993 – 2017
Rate : $$$