Attorney Stephen Ciocca’s area of practice Brain Injury, Construction & Scaffold Accidents, Dog Bites, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Negligence, Slip & Fall Injury Accident, Spinal Cord Injury Cases, Wrongful Death, Truck Accidents, Birth Injury Cases, Motorcycle Accidents.
I have seen first hand the suffering and hardship people endure when they are injured due to the negligence of others. The impact an injury has on a person and their family goes beyond the physical pain. It has devastating consequences in almost every aspect of their life.
I joined Cellino & Barnes because the attorneys and staff are committed to helping injured people in their time of need. It is a philosophy and way of thinking I adhere to.
I have never wanted to be anything other than a trial lawyer. When I became an attorney over 25 years ago, I started my career as a prosecutor in Miami, Florida. Since moving back to Buffalo, I have done only plaintiff’s personal injury work. Representing injured people is a lot like representing victims of crimes, in that you become aware of the profound impact injuries have on people, their families and the community.
With all the talk of limiting damages for injured people, it is increasingly important to hire a law firm that is willing to fight on all fronts. Cellino & Barnes has that commitment, and I am proud to be a part of that.
- B.S. – 1988 SUNY @ Buffalo (Cum Laude)
- J.D. – 1992 University of Toledo College of Law
- Licensed to practice law in New York & Florida
- Lead Trial Attorney, Cellino & Barnes (2002- Present) . Among the results I have achieved for my clients include,
- Assistant State Attorney, Miami, FL (1992-1995)
- Trial Attorney, Pittsburgh, PA and Buffalo, New York (1995-2002)
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Rate : $$$$