Stephen C. Moore (Steve) grew up in Mobile and graduated from Davidson High School in 1977. Steve continued his education at the University of Alabama where he was in the honors program and graduated with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Pre-Law.
Upon graduating in 1981, Steve went to the University of Alabama School of Law. At the University of Alabama School of Law, Steve received the Justice Hugo Black Award for outstanding scholastic achievement and served as an Associate Editor of The Journal of the Legal Profession.
He received his Juris Doctorate degree graduating in the top 10% of his class from the University of Alabama School of Law in 1984, and shortly thereafter became licensed in both Alabama and Louisiana.
Steve has represented over 12,000 injury victims since he began practice in Alabama in 1985. He is a dedicated attorney that is prepared to fight for his clients to get the recovery they deserve.
- National Trial Lawyers Association- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys – Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney Ranking
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Rue Ratings Best Attorneys in America
- Alabama State Bar Association (Past President – Litigation Section)
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association (Past Board of Governors)
- South Alabama Trial Lawyers Association (Chairman/Executive Committee)
- Mobile Bar Association (past Bar Commissioner 13th Judicial District)
- South Alabama Volunteer Lawyers Program
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$